How to Move from "Stuck" to Success
with Geoff Woods
Geoff is the host of the Mentee Podcast. He’s in the midst of his journey from employee to entrepreneur, and the reason I brought him on today is because Geoff is an expert at showing you how to surround yourself with heavy-hitting mentors—the people who can rapidly accelerate your success.
In this episode we dive deep into the following topics with Geoff:
- “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” -Jim Rohn
- How to gather and collect powerful mentors yourself
- The one question to ask in order to radically shift your business
- What am I trading my time for each day? And am I getting the better end of the deal?
- How to overcome discouragement when working towards big goals (26:18)
- How to start “dating your passions” and monetize them on the side
- How to shift from “I have to go to work” to “I choose to go to work”
- How to write your own permission slip to your life
- How the work that we do affects our loved ones: positively or negatively
- When we ask better questions, we get better answers
- What question to ask with each new circumstance that comes our way (35:24)
- When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change
- How challenges can be a gift
- What is Geoff’s motivating force?
- Geoff’s words of advice for anyone who thinks they aren’t (insert any adjective)___ enough.
- How to figure out your unique gift(s) and how to easily increase your income (47:57)
- Geoff’s powerful morning routine to create daily momentum towards his goals
- How Geoff “stacks the team” for his life (54:30)
Referred to in the ‘cast:
- Episode 28: Be Extraordinarily Yourself with Dean Del Sesto
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- Episode 23: Running out of Money and why I’m Grateful - Mission Meeting with Dave Meltzer and Geoff Woods
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life by Hal Elrod
- Geoff’s PDF Action Guide to find your ideal mentors: menteepodcast.com/dance